The Root Canal Treatment is a skilled procedure that takes time and skill.
When the infection from your bad tooth is treated on time, it can save one from getting an abcess or losing the tooth.
Root canal treatment also commonly known as Endodontics is needed when the inside of your tooth becomes infected through tooth decay or damaged by an injury to your mouth.
If root canal treatment is not carried out on time, the tooth may need to be taken out.
At Vidadent we will aim to preserve as much of your tooth as possible by providing your with a Root Canal treatment to stop the infection from spreading .
The Root Canal procedure explained:
- We provide you with a local anaesthetic
- The treatment overall is very similar to having an ordinary filling placed
- We aim to remove all the infection from the Root Canal
- The root is then cleaned and filled to prevent any further infection
- A temporary filling is placed in and the tooth is left to settle
- The tooth is checked at the next visit and when all the infection has cleared, the tooth is permanently filled
Root canal treatment is carried out by our skilled professionals and requires more than 1 visit.
Call us to book your appointment:
02077291385 / 07575222862
Or use the email form on the left to contact us.
You can also find us on Social Media: