- Botulinum toxin is used for injections — it smoothes wrinkles due to the fact that it relaxes the muscles and relieves tension in them.
- Results for 3 to 6 months
- Fills individual areas of the body with hyaluronic acid to replenish volume - on the face it is usually lips, cheekbones, nose. Hyaluronic acid is also used to moisturize the skin from the inside: its molecules are too large and are not absorbed by the skin when applied topically.
- Results for 6 to 12 months
What cosmetic problems helps to solve Vidadent:
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Frown lines
- Low lying eyebrows correction
- Facial contour restoration in the temporal zone
- Smoothing "crow's feet"
- Filling of the nasolacrimal trough
- Nose shape correction
- Restoration of the volume of the cheeks and cheekbones
- Filling of nasolabial folds
- Correction of perioral wrinkles
- Gummy smile disguise
- Lip augmentation
- Correction of drooping lip corners
- Marionette lines correction
- Correction of the oval of the face, elimination of asymmetry
- Chin shape correction
- Excessive sweating/hyperhidrosis
- It is highly undesirable to do Botox and fillers after 60 years - facial muscles at this age are quite flabby to further relax them with injections.
- Autoimmune diseases at a certain stage — the the result, which in others will last 12 months, will be halved in these people.